RPG Gaming, and Teaching

Login here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG Gaming, and Teaching

Login here

RPG Gaming, and Teaching

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Gaming, and Teaching

A game dedicated to learning the basics of Dungeons and Dragons, and experiencing a basic game with other beginners of the game.

Keywords

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Hey Everyone

Dev
    Dev
    Admin

Hey Everyone Empty Hey Everyone

Post  Dev Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Hey guys, I figured since there was a LOT of interest surrounding playing D&D, I thought I would make a forum for easy access and playing, as it will make things EXPONENTIALLY easier, even just for getting everybody at the same table. Plus, this way everybody gets heard/read and no one ignored from interruption- thus confusion is minimized, and time is saved.

But past that, I'd like to welcome you here! This'll be amazing, but you're going to have to read a bit, (don't get turned off, it's actually cool stuff- the things that will MAKE you have ideas) specifically some materials I'll probably give each of you based off of what you're interested in playing in-game.

Speaking of the game itself, Dungeons and Dragons is a "table-top board game". For those who do not enjoy board games, do not get immediately turned off, this is NOT NORMAL. The types of things you want to do in other game (the insanely crazy stunts of i dunno... driving off of cliffs, or killing important people) you can do in this game. cat But it will take sometime to describe exactly what the game plays like. (D&D is an RPG game- a roleplaying game.)

I think I'll end the post here as people tend to get turned off from big walls of text, but if a game where you can literally do most anything you imagine is up your alley, I would keep reading. If not, good luck finding a funner game than one that's literally made like "Whose Line is it Anyway".

Last edited by Dev on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickied dawg)

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:59 am